I’m doing everything I want to do, the way I think it should be done. Let’s break it down. I’m from New York City. I look like I’m from California. I rap like I’m from 1993, ’94, or ’95. I dress like I’m from France. [Laughs.] And I fuck bitches like I’m Tupac. And I ain’t scared of shit, like I’m God. So, of course I’m a rebel. I do what the fuck I want. Everybody has rebellious ways, but I feel like A$AP stands for its own anarchy. We are rebels. We choose to make our own music, and it’s going to become popular. All of our shit sounds underground. It doesn’t sound like anything you hear.–COMPLEX
A$AP Rocky’s track list for LongLiveA$AP has been confirmed by producer Hit-Boy. The album seems to be filled with killer guest features, most of which are on track nine, “1 Train.” The track features Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson, and Big K.R.I.T. Additionally, it will include Santigold, ScHoolboy Q, Florence Welch, and more.
1. Long Live A$AP
3. PMW (All I Really Need) (Feat. Schoolboy Q)
5. Hell (Feat. Santigold)
6. Pain (Feat. OverDoz)
7. F**kin’ Problems (Feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar)
8. Wild For The Night
9. 1 Train (Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson & Big K.R.I.T.)
10. Fashion Killa
13. Pretty Flacco (Remix) (Feat. Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame & Pharrell)
14. Ghetto Symphony (Feat. Gunplay & A$AP Ferg)
16. Like I’m Apart (Feat. Florence Welch)
17. Purple Swag (Remix)
The album drops January 15, 2013.